1) From online enquires
2) From telephone conversations
3) From email and written communication
4) From sending an email to one of our company email addresses
5) From making a purchase on our website
6) From entering a competition on our website
The data stored can include, but is not limited to, your name, address and details of purchase made. We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs you, or members of your party may have at the time of booking an event or service. This information will only be used by us or by our suppliers to ensure that your booking runs smoothly for all involved.
We may use your email address for our own marketing purposes. When we do this we will always offer an opportunity for you to opt-out.
From time to time we may need to pass on some information to our suppliers so that we can fulfil your booking. When we do this we will only pass on the information required to complete your booking.
Inbound and outbound phone conversations may be recorded in order to monitor quality and performance
1) Estimate how many people visit our site and how the site is used on a daily basis.
2) Store information about your preferences therefore allowing us to better understand your interests and serve you more effectively.
3) Enhance the efficiency and speed of the site.
4) Recognise you when you return to the site.
5) Enable our shopping cart & account area system to function.
Session Recoding & Realtime Analytics
To help optimise our site and resolve any technical issues we utilise real time tracking and session recording systems. Your passwords and card details are excluded form the data this technology captures.