It’s time to get funky with your pom poms and learn some fantastic cheerleading routines and customised sideline chants…..certain to come in handy on the dance floor later!! Your professional choreographer will get you warmed up and take you through some simple cheers and tricks before building up to a full routine. The emphasis is on fun and feeling great so even those with no experience can have a fantastic time.
Our Cheerleading Dance Class takes approximately 1.5-2 hours and costs £28 per person based on a minimum payment for 10. We operate in most major UK/Ireland cities and towns. We hire city central venues within hotels, bars and health clubs. The venue will be named after a booking has been made. A summary of our pom-tastic Cheerleading Dance Class follows!:
- Warm Up -Loosen up and get to know your choreographer
- Props – Pom Poms to Borrow
- Cheerleading – Learn some of the best tricks and chants
- Finale – Perform your final routines
- Cool Down – Stretch it out and relax
- Certificates – You will all receive a certificate of commendation